Framed Photograph of the Bradlee House (or Tea Party House)
FRAMED HALF TONE BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPH ON INDIA PAPER (American, c.1890) showing a view of the Bradlee (or Tea Party House) in Boston at the corner of Tremont and Hollis Streets, which was demolished in 1898. The oak frame is made of timber salvaged from an old part of the house over the room where members of the Boston Tea Party assembled. There is a transcription from A.S. Manson written on the reverse stating the above and dated "Boston, 1890."
14" x 16"
Estate of Colonel Henry O. Havemeyer.
For more information about this item, please contact its owning institution.