A Pair of Cast Cement Rabbits
A PAIR OF CAST CEMENT RABBITS (American, 1991) cast from the original 1935 versions by Charles Rudy (American, 1904-1986). The originals were acquired by Miss Edith Wetmore to adorn the gateposts of the Tea House on the grounds of Chateau-sur-Mer. The rabbits are posed sitting on their hindquarters with their front paws held up and ears flopped back.
23" x 11" x 11 1/2"
Purchased by The Preservation Society of Newport County, 1991.
For more information about this item, please contact its owning institution.