An occasional table of carved mahogany (American, 1892-1895) made by William Baumgarten & Co., NY, designed by Emile Baumgarten (American, 1865-1922) for use in The Breakers Billiard Room. The table has a circular top with a raised molded edge. The top rests on three fluted columnar supports and a central spirally turned bulbous column. These stand on a shaped triangular base raised on three ball and claw legs.
25 3/4" x 26" x 26"
Gift of Countess Anthony Szapáry, 1974.
For more information about this item, please contact its owning institution.