An Edwardian mahogany Canterbury stand
An Edwardian mahogany Canterbury stand (English, c. 1905) supported on four legs with brass casters. The rim is curved, the open interior has four slots, and the sides are accented with roundels/medallions. The turned legs are joined at the bottom by a platform stretcher creating a lower shelf.
19.5" x 17" x 14.5"
Bequest of Mr. Harold S. Vanderbilt, 1978.
For more information about this item, please contact its owning institution.